Woo hoo! Club Penguin started celebrating Earth Day today!
Here are the locations for Club Penguin’s 2011 Earth Day Egg Scavenger Hunt.
First, click the egg up in the top-right corner to see your clues:
1. “Start your search near a small bonsai.”
Enter the Dojo, and click the egg behind the bonsai tree in the right corner:
2. “Find this egg near a floating boat.”
Go to the Dock, and click the egg floating in the water:
3. “Look for this egg around some trees.”
Head to the Forest, and click the egg near the bottom-left corner:
4. “Think of where you most like to swim!”
Go to the underground pool in the Cave, and click the egg behind the lifeguard chair:
5. “Now find the polar bear wrapped in vines!”
Head to the Mine Shack, and grab the egg in the branches of the tree:
6. “Find the room with the rocking horse.”
Climb up to the Lodge Attic, and grab the egg in the left corner, by the couches:
7. “Spot this egg on top of a hill.”
Go to the Ski Hill, and pick up the egg near the Ridge Run sign on the left:
8. “Start a machine and make it snow.”
Finally, get your penguin to the Snow Forts and grab the egg in the bottom-right corner:
Now claim your prize: A Safari Park Background (and a Scavenger Hunt stamp if you haven’t earned that one yet).
While you are out, be sure to pick up your new pin in the Ski Lodge:
And don’t forget to get your Outback Exploring Hat for free in The Plaza:
Plus, Rockhopper is on the island! Grab your Island Grove background on The Migrator and keep an eye out for the penguin pirate.
I love scavenger hunts!