The latest Club Penguin EPF Field-Op mission is out today, No. 42.
1. Answer your spy phone, and report for duty in the Command Room.
2. Click the yellow Field-Ops screen to learn about your mission:
Agent D has prepared a special stealth training exercise. Search the island for a hidden micro-computer in an everyday object, and remain undetected:
3. Head to the Town, and enter the Coffee Shop.
4. Stand right next to the tree, in the left corner:
5. Answer your phone.
6. Decrypt the passcode by matching the shapes:
(Hooray! A field op I can complete!)
For help with the latest field-op, check our EPF field-ops page.
Note: A new class of elite gear came with this field op: Stealth. The basic stealth set includes Dark Vision Goggles …
… which used to be called Night-Vision Goggles back when you could buy them in the F.I.S.H. book …