Here’s our guide for how to become an agent for Club Penguin’s Elite Penguin Force—or EPF, for short.
1. From the Ski Village, enter the Everyday Phoning Facility:
The first letters of Everyday Phoning Facility are EPF!
2. Answer the ringing telephone:
The first test is for aim.
3. Hit the target on the wall above the telephone:
The second test is for speed.
4. Move to the green square:
5. When the gate drops, dash to the red square:
The third test is for stealth.
6. When the 20 second countdown starts, throw a snowball at the lens of camera 2:
7. Then, hide behind the column on the right:
The fourth and final test is for problem solving.
8. Do not walk to the blue square—as the monitor tells you to.
9. Instead, throw a snowball at the glowing-blue electrical panel on the right:
(You can walk over to the blue square and throw a snowball from the cage trap, but you will receive a lower score. You can also just stand in the middle of the room and not move. You pass no matter what.)
Congratulations! Welcome to the Elite Penguin Force.
10. Enter the elevator to visit the Command Room and receive a message on your fancy Elite Spy Phone:
Be sure to check out our EPF field-op guides.