Here are step-by-step instructions for completing Mission 1: Case of the Missing Puffles on Club Penguin.
MISSION 1: CASE OF THE MISSING PUFFLES
1. Click Aunt Arctic, and she tells you about her missing green and purple puffles.
2. Use your spy phone, or the map in the top-left corner, to go to the Ice Rink.
3. At the Ice Rink, move to the right, pick up the photos on the ice, and put them in your inventory.
4. Go back to Aunt Arctic’s Igloo on the map, and give her the photos of the puffles.
5. Go to the Pet Shop.
6. In the Pet Shop, move to the left and click the note pinned to the roof of the puffle house.
The note is in secret-agent code.
7. Click Code in the bottom-right corner to see the code translator.
We translate most of the note, but one part of the note is different each time you go on the mission. You have to decode that part.
Here is what the note says:
G HAS [you decode this part] PAIRS OF SOCKS
So you just have to decode how many pairs of socks G has using the code translator.
8. Go to the Sport Shop, and talk with G.
9. When he asks you if he can get you something, click “Yes, please!”
10. Then click “Do you have any SPECIAL items?”
11. Type your answer for how many pairs of socks he owns, from the secret message you decoded in the Pet Shop.
Remember, you may have to decode how many pairs of socks G owns each time you go on the mission.
12. After you enter the right number, ask, “May I see some spy gadgets?”
G shows you some spy equipment.
13. Put the life preserver shooter in your inventory.
Don’t take the grappling hook yet.
14. Go to the Iceberg.
15. Use the the life preserver shooter to launch life preservers out to the stranded penguins.
Pay attention to the wind direction, and aim carefully.
16. After you save them, click the penguins, especially the green one on the left, if you want to talk with them.
17. Go back to the Sport Shop.
18. From the spy-equipment cabinet, put the grappling hook in your inventory.
19. Go to Ski Mountain.
20. From your inventory, click your spy phone.
21. Click the red-blinking light at the top of your spy phone.
22. From the tools that fold out, click the wrench.
23. Put the wrench on the telescope to repair it.
24. Now look through the telescope and move to the left to see the green puffle flying around the tallest mountain.
25. Go to the Tallest Mountain on your map.
26. Take the grappling hook from your inventory and toss it up to the highest part of the tallest mountain.
27. Up on top, you find the missing puffles.
28. After you return her puffles to Aunt Arctic, be sure to get your medal of excellence and letter of thanks.
Did I miss anything?
(If you want to see how to do the other secret agent missions, go to our Mission Guide page: https://abominablegovernment.wordpress.com/psa-mission-guides/.)