Here are step-by-step instructions for completing Mission 11: The Veggie Villain on Club Penguin.
MISSION 11: THE VEGGIE VILLAIN
1. Talk with Gary the Gadget Guy.
He asks you to guess the name of the seeds Herbert P. Bear dropped at the end of Mission 10.
2. Guess anything. You eventually pick the right answer.
Gary asks you to go the Gift Shop and investigate.
3. Using your spy phone, teleport to the Gift Shop.
4. Look around, and talk to Rookie.
5. Pick up the seeds of corn to the right of Rookie, and put them in your inventory.
6. Go to the Office upstairs.
7. Look around, and talk to Jet Pack Guy.
8. Pick up the corn seeds under the desk, and put them in your inventory.
9. Teleport anywhere, but the Sport Shop is a good spot.
Your spy phone rings.
10. Answer your phone.
It’s Gary, telling you to report back to HQ. The phone goes dead before he can finish, however.
If you try to teleport to HQ now, you instead will be teleported to a random spot on the island and see a message that the transporter is broken. Through the rest of the mission, you will need to use the map to get around the island.
11. If you are already in the Sport Shop, enter the third changing room.
12. Talk to Gary again.
He tells you someone is trying to take over the PSA main computer. Herbert appears on the monitors again. Gary then locks down the PSA mainframe and tells you to shut down Herbert’s broadcast in the Ski Village.
13. Make your way to the Lighthouse.
14. Grab the DVD under the piano, and put it in your inventory.
15. Grab the spray bottle and cloth on the speaker, and put them in your inventory.
16. In your inventory, use the spray bottle and cloth on the DVD to clean it:
- Click the spray bottle on the right of the screen, and squirt cleaning spray on the DVD until you get a message that you’ve sprayed enough.
- Click the cloth on the right, and click around on the DVD, wiping it perfectly clean.
- Put the clean DVD back in your inventory.
17. Before you leave, grab the empty can by the stairs and put it in your inventory.
18. Make your way back to HQ, and go in the Gadget Room.
If you pass through the Ski Village, you see a large screen.
19. Use the Test Chamber to fill the can with water and then freeze the water:
- From your inventory, put the empty can on the conveyor belt to the right.
- Click the handle with the red knob to move the can into the chamber.
- Click the water button in the middle to fill the can with water.
- Click the snowflake button on the left to freeze the contents of the can.
- Click the handle with the red knob again to move the frozen can out of the chamber.
- Pick up the disk of ice, and put it in your inventory.
21. Ask the penguin what he is doing and if you can help, somehow.
(Is this Rory?)
22. From your inventory, give the ice disk to the penguin.
23. Take the lens on the ground by the telescope, and put it in your inventory.
24. Go to the Ski Village.
You see a giant screen with Herbert projected on it, three penguins seated in front of the screen, and Rookie.
25. Talk to the brown penguin, seated in the middle.
He says he sat on his glasses, breaking them.
26. Tell him you will help find new lenses for his glasses.
27. From your inventory, take the lens and put it on the brown penguin to repair his glasses.
28. Talk to Rookie.
29. Click the projector to the right of the screen.
You see a DVD player and transmitter equipment.
30. Click the open/close button on the left side of the player to slide out the disc tray.
31. From your inventory, put the DVD in the disc tray.
32. Click the 0pen/close button to slide the DVD into the player.
The Halloween classic The Night of the Living Sled begins to play, but Herbert continues to talk.
33. Click the screen, and talk with Rookie.
34. Click the projector to the right of the screen again.
35. Take your spy phone from your inventory, and click the flashing-red light at the top of the phone.
36. Click the wrench that pops out, and use it on the satellite box to the right.
The face of the box falls off.
37. Click the now-exposed box to see a close-up.
38. You need to solve the code to discover where the signal is coming from.
Select four colors in the top row, and click the Check button. Note which colors you got right, and then make your selections in the second row. Keep going by process of elimination till you solve the code. The correct colors are different each time you do the mission. You can read the instructions over in the bottom-right corner if you get confused.
39. Talk to Rookie.
40. Make your way to the Mine.
41. Look around, and enter the cornfield.
As you find your way through the cornfield, look for four scraps of paper and a wood plank.
As you find each item, put it in your inventory. You may need to go down all the trails to find the paper scraps and plank.
Making your way through the cornfield can be confusing. If you get totally lost, click the map to return to the Mine and start again.
42. Follow the trail of popped corn till you come to the first piece of paper.
43. Put the paper in your inventory.
44. Go down the path to the right the paper was on.
You see the second piece of paper.
45. Pick it up, and continue down the path to the right.
You see the third piece of paper.
46. Pick it up, and go down the path to the left.
You see the fourth piece of paper and the wood plank.
47. Put them in your inventory.
48. In your inventory, drag the four pieces of paper on top of each other to repair the note.
49. Click the note to read how to grow super corn.
You can retrace your steps, but I think it might be easier to go back to the Mine and re-enter the cornfield.
50. On your map, return to the Mine and re-enter the cornfield.
51. Follow the trail of popped corn, like before.
52. When you see the yellow watering can, take the path just to its right.
53. For the next path, follow the trail of corn kernels.
54. Next, take the path just to the left of the bag of fertilizer.
55. Next, take the path just to the right of the hot sauce.
56. Finally, take the path just to the right of the sack of coffee beans.
You come to a stream.
57. From your inventory, take the plank and put it on the stream.
58. Cross the stream.
You come to a hill, with a ladder high up, out of reach.
59. From your inventory, take the corn kernels and put them on one of the torches.
The popped corn strikes and turns the handle, lowering the ladder.
60. Climb the ladder.
You see Herbert, sitting at a computer, talking on a microphone. Klutzy seems to be playing a video game?
61. Click Herbert to talk to him.
62. While Herbert and Klutzy are laughing, unplug the computer.
63. Talk with Herbert.
He teleports you to HQ, along with a souped-up popcorn popper with an ominous timer.
64. Talk to Gary and Rookie.
Herbert again appears on the monitors.
65. Look around for the green cabinet with the row of books, under the map.
66. Click the yellowy-orange book, in the middle.
67. Click the gadget that slides out of the larger cabinet to the right.
68. Solve the puzzle.
Match the colors in the inner ring with the colors in the outer ring by clicking the colors in the middle and inner rings. Shift colors between the inner and middle rings to align them.
The color code in the image below is nearly solved. I just need to click the yellow ring to shift it down, as shown with the arrow.
When you crack the code, a penguin pops out of the cabinet.
69. Talk to the penguin, whom Gary calls Dot.
Dot teleports everyone out of HQ right before the popped corn destroys it.
After a quite bit of talking, you learn that the PSA is finished and its files and investigations are being transferred to a secret co-agency, the Elite Penguin Force.
70. Get your medal and gift from Dot.
71. After the mission is complete, go to your Awards area.
72. Click the snow-dome award you just got from Dot.
73. Click the Shake button to shake the snow dome.
74. Click the red button on the right to reveal a pair of spy goggles and a note from Dot.
Did I miss anything?
If you want to see how to do other secret agent missions, go to our Mission Guide page: https://abominablegovernment.wordpress.com/psa-mission-guides/.
Notes: Did you notice how many times someone mentioned eyeglasses in this mission? I counted four times, not including the spy goggles after the mission (click to enlarge the images below):
Jet Pack Guy
Did you find other mentions of glasses?
Finally, the mission name is The Veggie Villain, so I’m guessing Club Penguin is referring to corn as a vegetable. But corn is usually not considered a vegetable but is a grain or possibly even a fruit. The Grainy Villain doesn’t sound as interesting though 🙂