Club Penguin released today the new System Defender game!
1. Answer your spy phone, and report for duty in the Command Room.
2. Click the red System Defender screen to start the game:
3. Click the Tutorial button to learn how to play the game and earn a System Defender stamp!
Your job is to defend the EPF mainframe system by building cannons and destroying enemy bots.
4. Play System Defender:
- If you are a member, click the Defend System button to play.
- If you are a free penguin, click the Advanced button and then click Play.
5. Place your cannons to destroy the bots as they crawl through the circuits:
6. Pick up gears to upgrade your cannons, and pick up batteries to boost your charge.
When you successfully defend the EPF mainframe computer, if you are a member, play the advanced games:
Note: The game seems a little glitchy. Club Penguin quit on me three or four times while I was playing the game. And it seems unsure how many coins I have:
I just earned all ten stamps. 😯 Now what?
I like the new game. What do you think?